Thank you for your interest in The ARC Fertility Program® (formerly known as the ARC Family Building Program™). Your ARC physician is a member of experts in the field of reproductive endocrinology, infertility and surgery. Only ARC infertility specialists can offer these Program benefits and plans that are designed so you can have access to and afford high quality infertility care like in vitro fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) or Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) (both Clomid IUI and Gonadotropin IUI etc.), testicular sperm aspiration (TESA), or micro epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA).
ARC has helped thousands of patients build their families through IVF treatments. Each Treatment Package has been developed based upon the highest standards of care recommended by our IVF experts.
Your best choice to have a baby through an IVF procedure is with the Three-cycle Plus™ package because it gives you the best chance to get pregnant through IVF with up to 6 cycles (three fresh cycles and up to 3 additional frozen/thaw cycles). Your most affordable treatment option for IVF is the One-cycle Plus™. Please view Live Birth Charts with explanations of the benefits of package pricing. Live Birth Chart can be viewed and printed only using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The ARC Refund Guarantee™ is available for couples looking for the security of having money back if they do not deliver a baby following treatment.
The ARC Affordable Payment Plan™ provides extremely flexible financing that can make your fertility care less expensive than a second car.
On this website you will find enclosed information that will enable you to pursue your dream of having a baby. The friendly and knowledgeable professionals at Advanced Reproductive Care look forward to working with and serving you.
Please call 888-990-2727 with any questions you and/or your partner may have.
Benefits of The ARC Fertility Program®
- The Nation’s Leading Network of Infertility Specialists
- All Inclusive Individualized Package Pricing
- Total Cost of Care Known Before Treatment Starts – no hidden fees
- IVF Refund Guarantee Available
- Financing available for Clinical Packages, Pharmaceuticals and Refund Guarantee
- Manageable Monthly Payments
- Simple and Quick Application Process
- Unsecured Financing - Line of Credit
- High Credit Lines and Approval Rates
- Experienced and Patient Friendly ARC Support Team To Assist You
What Does “Plus” Mean?
“Plus” refers to the additional services you receive as part of an ARC package that are NOT included if you buy a single cycle directly from the practice.
- Additional cycle(s) for frozen/thaw embryo transfer (one frozen/thaw cycle for each fresh cycle purchased, if cryopreserved embryos are available)
- Cryopreservation of Embryos
- Storage of cryopreserved Embryos (up to one year)
- Assisted Hatching
- Consultation to review and plan next step
- The opportunity to finance your fertility treatment
- The opportunity to purchase a refund guarantee
To learn how to get started with our program, please follow these steps.
Step 1 – The ARC Treatment Packages™
The ARC Treatment Packages™ are defined clinical services available in a value added package for ARC patients. Each Package represents an evidence-based medicine approach, individualized to each patient’s needs, and is available only to patients of ARC physicians.
(* Packages ARC members offer can vary from practice to practice)
- One-cycle Plus™
- Two-cycle Plus™
- Three-cycle Plus™
- The ARC Pharmacy Plan™
- The ARC Refund Guarantee™
- Clomiphene/IUI Option™
- Gonadotropin/IUI Option™
- The Tubal Reversal Option™
- Donor Egg Package Option™
- No Monitoring Package Option™
Payment on any one or more of these packages can be made by cash, check or any of the major credit cards.
The Flexible Care Options™ : The Flexible Care Option gives the patient the ability to use financing, established through The ARC Affordable Payment Plan™ to pay for any medical services provided by the doctor’s office. For example, a patient can finance procedures such as IUI treatments, tubal surgery and/or lab fees with participating ARC practices or one of the affiliated ARC network practices. Flexible Care cannot, however, be used to pay for lab services outside of the physicians office, donor sperm, donor agency fees, donor compensation, hospital fees not included in an ARC package, PGD services done by an outside lab, or services by any other provider not contracted with ARC.
FAQ’s: If you have further questions, please review our FAQ section to get answers to your questions.
Step 2: Sign up to our program or if you have any additional questions please contact your Patient Services Specialist toll free at: (888) 990-2727 or e-mail us at our Contact Us page.
Step 3: The next step would be to complete the application forms.
Complete applicable forms for the below options on-line or print them and fax to: (877) 655-2727.
- ARC Program Application for One, Two and Three-cycle and Donor Refund Guarantee™ – If you wish to consider receiving your money back.
- Financing Application – If you wish to finance your treatments.