ASK ABOUT THE ARC® SUCCESS PROGRAM
Have a baby AND get money back!
Maximize your chance for success and minimize your risk of paying too much.
National statistics show that it often takes more than one cycle to achieve a live birth1:
- Chance of live birth with one cycle of IVF: 48%
- Chance of live birth with two cycles of IVF: 71%
- Chance of live birth with three cycles of IVF: 83%
Two-cycle Plus Success Program
- Receive up to 2 retrievals and up to 4 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
Three-cycle Plus Success Program
- Receive up to 3 retrievals and up to 6 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
Program may vary slightly from clinic to clinic
If you get pregnant and have a live birth, you will receive a refund for any remaining cycle(s).
Ask your clinic about the ARC Success Program or speak with an ARC Patient Services Specialist at: 888-990-2727.
1: For the average 36 year old patient, the live birth rate after an IVF cycle with egg retrieval using all resulting embryos