ARC® Fertility (Advanced Reproductive Care®) is a patient-focused organization that offers every new patient the value of its more than 19 years of experience and the trust it has earned by helping tens of thousands of patients get pregnant. We believe that everyone should have their best chance to achieve this dream, regardless of financial background, sexual orientation and ethnicity. We offer affordable fertility treatment while continuing to define the best in medical care.
We believe that by providing IVF clinics with fertility specific technology, we can further improve patient experience and access.
ARC was founded by David Adamson, MD, a world-renowned pioneer in fertility medicine, to bring the most advanced reproductive care to people of all cultural, ethnic and economic backgrounds who have one thing in common: the desire to have a baby. Dr. Adamson is a World Health Organization fertility expert, Stanford Medical School teacher, and a practicing board-certified reproductive endocrinologist.
ARC Fertility is committed to providing and supporting the most reliable information for patients and clinicians. We are proud to support important organizations in the field of fertility, such as the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and RESOLVE, the National Infertility Association. We also endow www.reproductivefacts.org.
ARC is passionate about the following:
- Offering state-of-the-art fertility treatments through our network of partner clinics across the US
- Supporting patients with exceptional care throughout the treatment process
- Developing innovative treatment packages to provide affordable care
- Empowering patients with resources, tools and services offering information, education, and treatment management
- Continually advancing fertility treatment, services and outcomes by providing new technologies to fertility clinics