Dr. Adamson is the Founder, Chairman and CEO of ARC® Fertility. A globally recognized reproductive endocrinologist and surgeon, he has over 300 publications to his credit. Dr. Adamson is a Clinical Professor, ACF at Stanford University and Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF. Additionally, he serves as the current Chair of the International Committee Monitoring ART (ICMART), a WHO NSA/NGO. He has been the recipient of numerous awards from professional and patient organizations for his outstanding contributions to reproductive medicine. His professional accomplishments include:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Reproductive Medicine, International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
- Multiple other professional organizations
- President, World Endometriosis Research Foundation (WERF)
- Executive Committee, International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS)
Listen to Dr. Adamson discuss when to seek the help of a reproductive endocrinologist.
“Infertility is a very common problem. It even happens to women who’ve had a baby. They can have secondary infertility.” Board-certified reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Adamson M.D., shares with us his advice on when you should seek the help of a reproductive specialist and what you can expect during this journey.