His professional accomplishments include:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Reproductive Medicine, International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
- Multiple other professional organizations
- President, World Endometriosis Research Foundation (WERF)
- Executive Committee, International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS)
Listen to Dr. Adamson discuss when to seek the help of a reproductive endocrinologist.
“Infertility is a very common problem. It even happens to women who’ve had a baby. They can have secondary infertility.” Board-certified reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Adamson M.D., shares with us his advice on when you should seek the help of a reproductive specialist and what you can expect during this journey.