About this fertility clinic
Making Your Dreams A Reality
Bringing together advanced techniques, cutting edge equipment and experienced, compassionate people to give you the outcome you desire.
Northern California Fertility Medical Center (NCFMC) was established in 1992 and is staffed by three board certified reproductive endocrinology specialists, as well as an experienced team of embryologists, nurses, medical assistants and administrative personnel. Additionally, a physician specializing in the area of male infertility is available for consultation.
NCFMC offers a full range of infertility services including laparoscopic laser surgery, microsurgery (reversal of tubal ligation or vasectomy), ovulation induction, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and IVF with egg donation or surrogacy. They have a very active micromanipulation program including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), assisted hatching, and embryo biopsy for preimplantation genetic diagnosis. They also provide services for those who need microsurgical sperm aspiration or electroejaculation.
Perhaps the greatest testimonies to their work are the many babies born as a result of their efforts. They are pleased with their very high success rates and proud of their commitment to provide high quality, state-of-the-art care to each of their patients.
Why Choose NCFMC?
- Northern California’s newest IVF and fertility clinic located in Sacramento.
- 5 board-certified infertility specialists and a board-certified urologist.
- Affiliated with UC Davis Health
- They use advanced methods and technology.
- They are open 365 days a year to support all patients in cycle.
- Their IVF egg donor program is in-house.
- They report to SART for verified success rates.
- Affordable, competitive pricing on all fertility treatments.
Fertility doctors at this clinic
ARC Toll Free:
Follow this practice