Help Your Employees Build a Family
ARC® Fertility can match your employees with the right Fertility Specialist
ARC Fertility provides a large network of top, board-certified fertility specialist across the US so your employees will be able to find the right doctor in a region close to their homes.
The ARC® Employer Fertility Program
We provide a single point of contact for your employees to obtain information, education and an introduction to a local fertility specialist who offers customized packages that can be combined with various financing options to make it easy and affordable for your employees to receive quality care. We provide unique care tailored to specific treatment needs, and it is possible to choose from a variety of treatment packages. We also provide the latest medical procedures demonstrated to help people overcome infertility and reduce unwanted outcomes. Through our robust, national network of reproductive specialists, we can connect your employees to fertility clinics close to their home.
- First point of contact for employees to provide education on fertility options that, along with an ARC® Network physician, select the best treatment option that maximizes their benefit
- Offers a choice of treatment and financial packages to employers and their employees
- Offers a choice of employer-employee participation in the fertility benefit design which could include a program to promote healthy outcomes
- Defines packages of services on the basis of achieving the optimal outcomes for patients
- Clearly defined fertility program to identify and reduce costs being incurred through infertility treatment currently being provided under other diagnostic codes
All of these services are available to your employees whether you provide funds to support their fertility treatment or not. If you do provide a fertility benefit amount, ARC® Fertility will help the patient maximize the value from that contribution with the goal of achieving a healthy live birth.
In addition, we can provide your employees with customized educational programs, web portal access to people and information, and telehealth service for their convenience during treatment. We welcome the opportunity to provide tailored programs that address your employee needs.
Some Fertility Facts
- 1 in 8 couples in the US are infertile
- IVF cycles are considered by an increasing number of couples – IVF cycles growing 6% annually in the US
- Yet, 50% of infertile people never seek care
- More than 30% of people who seek care drop out before they start – mostly due to financial reasons
- Approximately one-third of infertility is attributed to the female partner, one- third the male partner and one-third is caused by a combination of problems in both partners or is unexplained.
- The goal is a healthy singleton baby, but the cost of an IVF cycle can drive a couple to transfer multiple embryos with the risk of getting twins or even triplets which can lead to serious and expensive health complications for mother and babies which are then paid by the employer medical benefits
- The impact of multiple births on employers can be absenteeism, lost productivity and short- and long term disability
Provides Employers with a Program to help Employees Navigate and Manage their Fertility Journey
- Streamlines employee infertility journey through education and access to high quality care, reducing emotional and financial stress
- Provides treatment packages that maximize the chance of success and optimize the use of funds provided by employer benefit
- Provides flexible and innovative financing options for employees to address for treatment costs not covered
- Physician-led fertility benefit program design ensures employer expectations are aligned with outcome
Benefits to Companies with ARC Employer Program
- No cost, value-added benefit to employers to participate in program
- Ability to know and control the cost of the benefit
- Eliminate cost-shifting from incorrect coding
- Complete control over fertility program contribution
- Refunds to employees if successful
- Ability to attract and retain employees
- High quality fertility care for employees by board-certified reproductive endocrinologists in largest network
- Education to employees on fertility and treatment options by physicians
- Mitigate emotional distraction of fertility issues and productivity loss
- Provide employees options for multi-cycle packages to eliminate pressure for multiple embryo transfers
Benefits to Employees with ARC Employer Program
- Predictable cost
- Financing of packages and pharmaceuticals
- Best chance for a baby through additional frozen embryo transfer cycles, one provided at no cost with each fresh IVF cycle
- Egg freezing options
- Multi-cycle options reduces fear that a woman must utilize multiple-embryo transfer because that is their “one-shot” at building a family
- Access to infertility specialists providing cost-effective evidence-based care
- Access to ARC Patient Services
- Choice of physician individualized treatment plan and no interference in patient/physician relationship.
Why choose ARC
Care close to home: We believe the best medicine is practiced locally. Through our carefully selected network of top board-certified fertility doctors (67 clinics, 210+ physicians, 180+ locations), your employees will have access to excellent care.
Experience: The ARC® Network was founded in 1997 and we have served over 20,000 patients. ARC® Network physicians are board-certified reproductive endocrinologists.
Customizable program for each employer: ARC has the ability to create a web portal on your employee benefits page, provide seminars/webinars and resource guides. Whether or not your employees currently have benefits through your medical plan, ARC can provide additional options to managing the benefit and/or step in to help your employees once the benefits have been exhausted.
Easy and affordable fertility treatment: We help alleviate the financial burden that often comes with fertility care. We offer customized, evidence-based fertility care packages, treatment financing plans, drug payment plans and refund plans.
Continued support: We understand the stress that comes with fertility treatment. We offer continued support by providing educational resources and tools on how to reduce stress and better manage treatment. Our clinics can make communication easy and efficient through our telehealth platform, plus your employees will receive a Patient Navigator to assist them with their journey.