The cost of medications during fertility treatment can often be expensive and a deterrent to continuing care. The ARC Pharmacy Plan™ has been developed to assist patients with financing their fertility drugs. This is not a discounted program but it does allow you to make monthly payments.
We offer this program through two leading fertility pharmacies -
- MDR Pharmaceutical Care (for Organon and Ferring Products), and
- Freedom Fertility Pharmacy (for Serono products).
Both of these companies provide high quality patient service by offering:
- Free reliable express home delivery service
- Pharmacists specialized in Fertility Therapies
- 24 hour a day Patient Service and Injection Counseling
If you are interested in paying for your fertility medications with the financing you established through The ARC Affordable Payment Plan™ you may do so with The ARC Pharmacy Plan™.
Simply notify your physician that you will be using The ARC Pharmacy Plan™ and request your prescription to be faxed toll-free to ARC at 877-655-2727.
Upon receipt, an ARC representative will contact you regarding the cost of your infertility drugs.
At the appropriate time, ARC will forward your prescription to the pharmaceutical company (either MDR Pharmaceutical Care or Freedom Fertility Pharmacy). You will receive your fertility medications by mail in a secure and confidential package, and overnight delivery is available.
Frequently Asked Questions About The ARC Pharmacy Plan™
- How long does the financing process take?The financing process can take up to a week. Therefore, please allow sufficient time to complete the financing process before you need the medications.
- What if I need additional medication after the prescription has been filled?We ask our practices to make every attempt to anticipate their patients’ needs. In an emergency, additional medication can be purchased from a local pharmacy or the appropriate pharmaceutical company directly and be an “out-of-pocket” expense.
- What if I need a refill? The ARC Physician will anticipate your needs when writing the prescription. Additional medications will require additional financing or you may choose to pay the pharmacy directly for any refills.
- Can I finance my medications?Yes, this program enables you to finance all of your medications.
- What if I only need a few thousand dollars, can I just get the money I need and then pay my doctor directly?No, when you use the financing plan you must purchase your IVF package and/or your pharmaceuticals through our program.
- If I purchase The ARC Refund Guarantee™, do I get the cost of my medications returned also?No, the Refund Guarantee only applies to the cost of the treatment package and does not include medications.
- Can I return pharmaceuticals that I have purchased or financed if I cancel my cycle or don’t use all the drugs?
No, Federal Law prevents a pharmacy from reselling any medications, so any unused medications cannot be returned.