ARC Fertility Materials
- Clinics Are Reopening: Now What?
- Reproductive Medicine: The Comeback
- Blog: Six Tips for Coping With Infertility and COVID-19
- Infographic: COVID-19’s Impact on Fertility Treatments in the U.S. (version 1) (version 2)
- Blog: COVID and Infertility: The (Im)perfect Storm
The Latest News on COVID-19 and Fertility
- What Fertility Treatments Will Look Like After The Coronavirus Pandemic, According To Experts
- 256 Modern Fertility and The Covid Impact with Dr. David Adamson – Podcast
- Fertility Treatments Can’t Be Delayed During Coronavirus, According To Reproductive And Gynecological Specialists
- ASRM: Patient Management and Clinical Recommendations During The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – Update #3
- Coronavirus puts strain on would-be parents looking to start families, especially those undergoing fertility treatments
- ‘It Feels Like Another Loss’: What It’s Like to Pause Fertility Treatments Because of Coronavirus
- Could Acupuncture Boost Fertility?
- Staying Optimistic During the Coronavirus Pandemic – Updates from ASRM
- Can You Have IVF Treatments During the Pandemic?
- NPR’s Sacha Pfeiffer: Women ‘Falling Off The Cliff Of Fertility’ As Pandemic Puts Treatments On Hold
- Coronavirus: Pregnant women asked to share COVID-19 ordeal for new study (First published: April 6, 2020, The Mercury News)
- What We Know So Far About Coronavirus’ Effect on Fertility, By the Numbers