“What’s really important in male infertility is to first identify the conditions that we might be able to correct – so we can then correct the underlying defect that might be causing the semen analysis to be abnormal.” ~ Dr. Alex H. Kim
Dr. Alex H. Kim is a board-certified infertility specialist, having received his training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Yale University. A teacher at the Santa Clara Medical Center and member of the Fertility Physicians of Northern California, Dr. Kim actively practices out of fertility clinics in San Jose and Palo Alto. In this video, listen to Dr. Kim explain:
- What medical procedures can help men living with infertility
- Alternative options to in-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- How fertility doctors identify male infertility and what factors they look at
- The steps men can take to evaluate and identify what may be causing low sperm counts
- The importance of having a physical examination performed by a physician who specializes in male and female urinary tracts and male reproductive systems (a urologist)
To find a fertility specialist near you, please click here.