Sahar Wertheimer, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Sahar Wertheimer is a dedicated physician who is enthusiastic about empowering and educating women on their reproductive health. Fluent in English and Hebrew and conversational in Farsi, Dr. Wertheimer is committed to providing the highest quality of medical treatment to all her patients and supporting their fertility journey with the greatest degree of respect and compassion.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine M.D.
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Women’s Health at Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Cedars Sinai.
- Davidoff Award and Resident Teaching Award
- Certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and American Medical Associates.
Dr. Wertheimer is passionate about educating the community on the full range of women’s health topics. She serves as Chair of the Jewish Orthodox Women’s Medical Association’s (JOWMA) Women’s Health Committee and started a popular monthly webinar broadcast on women’s health topics; it has had upwards of 2,000 live viewers.
Driven by her strong desire to help her patients overcome reproductive challenges and realize their dream of parenthood, Dr. Wertheimer has focused on genomics research, specifically epigenetics of the placenta, as well as markers of androgen excess in polycystic ovary syndrome and hirsutism. She has authored and co-authored publications covering a range of reproductive and prenatal related topics.