Debra Minjarez, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Debra Minjarez provides care to our patients in Santa Barbara, Ventura, and the Central Coast. Dr. Minjarez is a highly esteemed physician with more than 20 years of experience in reproductive health and infertility. She has helped her patients overcome their challenges and realize their dream of parenthood. She is fluent in Spanish and dedicated to serving a diverse population.
- B.S., M.S., Biological Sciences Coterminal Program, Stanford University
- M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine, CA
- Internship and Residency, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- Fellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Recertification
- Co-Medical Director at Spring Fertility, Director of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, San Francisco and Oakland, CA
- Division Director, Kaiser Center for Reproductive Health East Bay, Oakland, CA
- Medical Director, Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine, Denver, CO
- Denver, Colorado Top Doc (2003-2015)
- National CREOG Outstanding Teaching Faculty Award (2006 & 2019)
- St Joseph Obstetrics and Gynecology Faculty Award (2015)
- Kaiser Permanente Sub-Specialist Teaching Award (2017)