H. Randall Craig, MD, FACOG
Dr. Craig has been a regular selection as a “Top Doc” in Phoenix Magazine.
Infertility specialist Dr. Craig is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Ob/Gyn by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He received his medical degree and completed his residency training at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, and completed his fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the prestigious Michael Reese Hospital and the University of Chicago.
Dr. Craig has been practicing in the Phoenix, Arizona area since 1988, and founded the Fertility Treatment Center in 1990. He is a leader in advancing the field, having developed and introduced innovative techniques resulting in improved pregnancy success rates. Dr. Craig has contributed numerous journal articles on infertility & reproductive medicine, has been a featured guest on television and radio programs, and has several patented inventions.
Dr. Craig is an Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix Campus, and a member of the following organizations:
- Phoenix Obstetrics and Gynecology Society (past President)
- Arizona REI Association American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- National Regional Representative Advisory Council & Arizona Representative, ASRM
- Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy
- The Endocrine Society
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Medical Association
Dr. Craig is married and has five children.
“Infertility diagnosis and treatment is what we do. Our entire team is dedicated to helping patients successfully achieve pregnancy.”