Demand for Telehealth is Increasing
- Telehealth is a tool to increase efficient and effective healthcare delivery.
- Transformation in the delivery of health information and services is at a record pace.
Telehealth in the US is expected to double in the next two years.
- Patients are using new technologies, including mobile apps, to research and receive information.
of patients claimed they would like more telemedicine capabilities to discuss health issues with their physician1
of doctor visits do not require a physical examination and could be conducted by a phone or video consultation2
of cases with a video doctor visit resulted in the progression of the patient’s care2
The Main Drivers of Telehealth
- Patients want to take charge of their healthcare
- Patient convenience – fewer visits to the clinic and less time away from work
- Partner and family members can attend consult from multiple locations
Physicians and Clinics
- Showcase your practice as a competitive leader in telehealth
- Cost-effective tool for delivery of high quality care
- Care for your patients from the office, home, or on the move
- New revenue opportunities
The ARC® Telehealth System
- HIPAA compliant
- Auditing to database for HIPAA compliance
- Virtual waiting room features, including web and mobile access
- Appointment reminders and patient alerts to reduce no-shows
- E-Document signing
- Appointment scheduling calendarmanagement
- Pop-up notifications
- Screen, file sharing, and chat features
Why ARC® Telehealth is for you
- Ongoing Service and Support
- 24/7 Support for you and your patients
- You can be up and running in one day
- Take your existing business on-line
- ARC Telehealth is a great solution for practice expansion and competitive market share
- Feature Clinic Listing
- Showcase your practice in the ARC Network and be promoted as a telehealth solution
- Practice Branding Options
- Your patients see only your brand, your own color schemes, logos, etc.
- All outgoing communication to clients will read from you
www.arcfertility.com or call toll free 888-990-2727
1: A study conducted by Clinical Fellows Inc., in conjunction with Altibii.com 2: American Medical Association