- Telehealth is a tool to increase efficient and effective healthcare delivery.
- Transformation in the delivery of health information and services is at a record pace.
Telehealth in the US is expected to double in the next two years.
- Patients are using new technologies, including mobile apps, to research and receive information.
The Main Drivers of Telehealth
- Patients want to take charge of their healthcare
- Patient convenience – fewer visits to the clinic and less time away from work
- Partner and family members can attend consult from multiple locations
Physicians and Clinics
- Showcase your practice as a competitive leader in telehealth
- Cost-effective tool for delivery of high quality care
- Care for your patients from the office, home, or on the move
- New revenue opportunities
The ARC® Telehealth System
- HIPAA compliant
- Auditing to database for HIPAA compliance
- Virtual waiting room features, including web and mobile access
- Appointment reminders and patient alerts to reduce no-shows
- E-Document signing
- Appointment scheduling calendarmanagement
- Pop-up notifications
- Screen, file sharing, and chat features
Why ARC® Telehealth is for you
- Ongoing Service and Support
- 24/7 Support for you and your patients
- You can be up and running in one day
- Take your existing business on-line
- ARC Telehealth is a great solution for practice expansion and competitive market share
- Feature Clinic Listing
- Showcase your practice in the ARC Network and be promoted as a telehealth solution
- Practice Branding Options
- Your patients see only your brand, your own color schemes, logos, etc.
- All outgoing communication to clients will read from you